The VSR / SSG10 W.A.S.P:
-Base VSR or SSG10 W.A.S.P Piston
-1 x Polymer Sleeve
-1 x Steel Sleeve Medium
-1 x Steel Sleeve Heavy
-Airbrake Fitting Long
-Airsoft Fitting Short
– Sealing Cup (either VSR or SSG10)
-One Piece Stainless Steel Spring Guide 13mm (normal spring guides can also be used)
-2 x Guide Rings
The VSR W.A.S.P works with a variety of brands including Tokyo Marui, Maple Leaf, Action Army, Laylax and some clone rifles. There is also a the SSG10 version, which won’t work in normal TM spec cylinders and is specifially for the SSG10 rifles.
As with any new part, it’s performance will vary entirely on your personal setup and parts list. As this is a heavyweight piston it’s designed for heavy ammo and should be put through the chronograph on the ammo you’ll be using.
– When using the weighted set up, DO NOT dry fire the rifle. This may cause eventual damage and is the responsibility of the customer.
– use grease on the spring guide and silicon oil on the cup.
– Please follow the instructions on the video linked here: TBC
– VSR version is for normal TM spec cylinders (ML, AA, Laylax etc)
– SSG10 version is specifically for SSG10 cylinders, may also fit PDI due to similar small ID.
– This piston is not for people who aren’t prepared to tech, a variety of brands work in terms of springs, however due to varying spring compression lengths, some springs may not catch depending on your trigger unit and will need a coil removed.
Springs confirmed to work:
Some Airsoftpro, but I don’t recommend them as I’ve seen various sizing issues with the springs.